Tag Archives: St. William’s Church

Dorchester Illustration no. 2286 St Williams Church

Dorchester Illustration no. 2286           St. Williams Church St. William’s became its own Parish in 1909, when it was set off from St. Peter’s; it consisted of territory south of St. Margaret’s nearly to Glover’s Corner, and included the Savin … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Comments Off on Dorchester Illustration no. 2286 St Williams Church

Dorchester Illustration 2277 St. William’s Church

Dorchester Illustration no. 2277     St. William’s Church St. William’s became a Parish set off from St. Peter’s in 1909, consisting of territory south of St. Margaret’s nearly to Glover’s Corner, and including the Savin Hill district. The Reverend James J. … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Comments Off on Dorchester Illustration 2277 St. William’s Church